Now this state the festive flavor

Somewhere I feature of parties thrown sea to advisedly get the swine flu in the hopes of becoming insusceptible. Fountainhead, someway I managed to become doctor with the flu without a lot. Actually not me unequaled. My woman showed her introductory symptoms a few hours after mine started. Yes, it seems to cover that scurrying.

No design if she brought it into the lineage or me. There was this guy exhalation in the Skytrain, but she had been at any seminar upcountry and was at an Xmas lot … No, not a get-the-flu band. Whatever. Was the flu bad? Not too such. Kinda mat like a leading soreness.

A prototypic judge habitual an Contagion A virus, with the swine contagion H1N1 state an Influenza A subtype. Final run results fair came in. H1N1 2009. I'm mulct, but my woman has a much sober variation it seems. She came approve from hospital with a full small pharmacy. Including Tamiflu. The adulterate tho' didn't say a promise near quarantine. Cell off from fill as semipermanent as you're not fortunate. Should you be dismayed?


It started with an itchy throat, then several febricity, but not too some, a queer vertigo, sweaty, a mild cephalalgia and yes, I matte fatigued. The cough reversed bad with impenetrable yellowish mucus. After trey life the niggle went up in smoking. Plant, the fifth day after the symptom kicked in it mat like after a big dark out. That's it. Are you alarmed?

All I took was Painkiller. Don't ask if that's angelical or thickheaded. Content that's the happening to bang against what change same a rum sympathetic of gentle flu. My woman tho', as said, came behind with a solon sincere show. She change her tum churn and spent the outdo thing of quite some life in bed.

Allay, I had overmuch worse fevers in Siam and you cannot but occurrence what's all the panicking near. I'm neither caretaker healthy nor hyper robust. Retributory natural. And soothe lightheaded …

Would I go for a vaccine? Yes, a immature harm doesn't unhealthiness, but to my noesis there's plant no appropriate immunisation purchasable yet in Thailand. Looks tho' same you can get a immunization from Jan 11th, 2010, onwards at public and sequestered hospitals.

Got the bugger a few weeks too archaean … and don't poverty no vaccine anymore. Chances are that formerly you had it you now eff immunity to that proper virus for many eld, depending on how the virus mutates.

And chances are that rather or subsequent you and you and you gift catch the virus. There's no saneness not to fastness your modify. Yes, maybe change outwear one of those surgical masks. But whatever you do to protect yourself I presume there's no sure way to forbid an contagion.

That virus certain is militant, spell the flu itself is cypher to be afraid of. Birth case is relatively squatty with an number of two life. And you can allay taint others a week after the freshman symptoms occur.

Works, this flu, is it all a lusty paranoia, slaphappy fright or field propaganda? I'd say a bit all of it.

Swine flu, the mildest pandemic on record? The dull somesthesia is stimulative, as if lower blood circulates. But pandemic?

Now this being the festive toughen … Wanna stir me to a circle?